An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study of INCB039110 in Combination With Osimertinib in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
a study on Lung Cancer
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of INCB039110 in combination with osimertinib in subjects with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study of INCB039110 in Combination With Osimertinib in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer locally advanced metastatic epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibition Janus kinase inhibition Lung Neoplasms Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung Osimertinib
You can join if…
Open to people ages 18 years and up
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed unresectable locally advanced (Stage IIIB)or metastatic (Stage IV) NSCLC.
- Documented evidence of somatic activating mutation in EGFR (eg, G719X, exon 19 deletion, L858R, L861Q) in a tumor tissue sample. If a tissue sample is not available,then EGFR mutation status may be determined from circulating tumor DNA obtained from a blood sample using a validated or approved test kit.
- Phase 1: Subjects must have previously received and progressed on or after treatment with an EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). Additional lines of systemic therapy including investigational agents for locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC are allowed.
- Phase 2: Subjects must not have received more than 1 prior line of therapy for locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC. First-line treatment must include an EGFR TKI, and subjects must have documented disease progression during or following treatment. Subjects with disease that progressed more than 6 months after completion of neoadjuvant/adjuvant chemotherapy or chemoradiation therapy are eligible if they received an EGFR TKI as first-line treatment for advanced NSCLC.
- Subjects must have evidence of a T790M mutation in tumor tissue or plasma obtained after disease progression during or after treatment with an EGFR TKI.
- Radiographically measurable or evaluable disease per RECIST v1.1.
You CAN'T join if...
- Known active central nervous system (CNS) metastases. Subjects with CNS metastases who have completed a course of therapy would be eligible provided that they are clinically stable for at least 4 weeks before study entry, defined as follows:
- No evidence of new or enlarging CNS metastasis or new neurological symptoms attributable to CNS metastases.
- Subjects who are receiving concomitant corticosteroids must be on a stable or decreasing dose for at least 4 weeks before first dose of study treatment and off anticonvulsants for at least 4 weeks before study entry.
- Laboratory parameters outside the protocol-defined range.
- Clinically significant abnormalities found on an ECG.
- Clinically significant or uncontrolled cardiac disease.
- Past history of interstitial lung disease (ILD), drug induced ILD, radiation pneumonitis that required steroid treatment, or any evidence of clinically active ILD.
- Current or previous other malignancy within 2 years of study entry, except cured basal or squamous cell skin cancer, superficial bladder cancer, prostate intraepithelial neoplasm, carcinoma in situ of the cervix, or other noninvasive malignancy.
- Concurrent anticancer therapy (eg, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgery,immunotherapy, biologic therapy, or hormonal therapy).
- Any previous use of Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitor, osimertinib, or other EGFR-directed therapy for T790M-mt NSCLC.
- University California San Francisco Thoracic Surgery and Oncology Clinic, 1600 Divisadero Street, Floor 4 not yet accepting patients
San Francisco, California, 94115, United States
- University of California San Diego, 3855 Health Sciences Drive, Room 2014 accepting new patients
La Jolla, California, 92093, United States
- Ironwood Cancer and Research Center, 1850 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1600 not yet accepting patients
Phoenix, Arizona, 85004, United States
- Huntsman Cancer Institute, 2000 Circle of Hope Drive accepting new patients
Salt Lake City, Utah, 84112, United States
- Earle A. Chiles Research Institute Providence Cancer Center, 4805 NE Glisan Street, 2N35 accepting new patients
Portland, Oregon, 97213, United States
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Center - Sky Ridge accepting new patients
Lone Tree, Colorado, 80124, United States
- Texas Oncology - San Antonio Medical, 5206 Research Drive accepting new patients
San Antonio, Texas, 78240, United States
- Texas Oncology - South Austin, 901 West 38th Street, Suite 200 accepting new patients
Austin, Texas, 78705, United States
- Texas Oncology-Tyler, 910 E Houston Street, Suite 100 accepting new patients
Tyler, Texas, 75702, United States
- University of Texas -MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd. not yet accepting patients
Houston, Texas, 77030, United States
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, 200 1st Street SW not yet accepting patients
Rochester, Minnesota, 55905, United States
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, 675 North Saint Clair Street not yet accepting patients
Chicago, Illinois, 60611, United States
- Innovative Clinical Research Institute, 15111 Whittier Blvd., Suite 216 accepting new patients
Whittier, California, 15111, United States
- Baptist Hospital Louisville, 4000 Kresge Way not yet accepting patients
Louisville, Kentucky, 40207, United States
- Henry Ford Health System, 2799 W Grand Blvd. not yet accepting patients
Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States
- Karmanos Cancer Institute, 4100 John R. street mail Code HW04HO accepting new patients
Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States
- Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, G Building not yet accepting patients
Cleveland, Ohio, 44195, United States
- West Virginia University Cancer Institute, 1 Medical Center Drive not yet accepting patients
Morgantown, West Virginia, 26506, United States
- US Oncology-Virginia Cancer Specialists, PC, 8503 Arlington Blvd., Suite 400 accepting new patients
Fairfax, Virginia, 22031, United States
- Georgetown University Hospital, 3800 Reservoir Rd, NW accepting new patients
Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, 20007, United States
- St. Luke's University Health Network, 701 Ostrum Street, Suite 403 accepting new patients
Fountain Hill, Pennsylvania, 18015, United States
- Thomas Jefferson University, 111 S. 11th Street accepting new patients
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107, United States
- Lynn Cancer Center, 701 NW 13th Street, Floor 2 accepting new patients
Boca Raton, Florida, 33486, United States
- Valley Hospital, 223 N Van Dien Avenue not yet accepting patients
Ridgewood, New Jersey, 07450, United States
- NYU Langone Medical Center, 160 East 34th Street, Floor 8 not yet accepting patients
New York, New York, 10016, United States
- Stony Brook University Medical Center, 3 Edmund D. Pellegrino Road not yet accepting patients
New York, New York, 11794, United States
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue not yet accepting patients
Boston, Massachusetts, 02215, United States
Please contact me about this study
We will not share your information with anyone other than the team in charge of this study. Submitting your contact information does not obligate you to participate in research.
The study team should get back to you in a few business days.
You will also receive an email with next steps. Check your junk/spam folder if needed.
If you do not hear from the study team, please call 888-689-8273 and tell them you’re interested in study number NCT02917993.