This study is in progress, not accepting new patients
Enhancing Cognitive Control Abilities Using Mobile Technology in a Senior Living Community
a study on Aging Cognitive Change
- for people ages 50 years and up (full criteria)
- Healthy Volunteers
- healthy people welcome
- at San Francisco, California
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Joaquin Anguera, Ph.D.
Aging, Cognitive Change
Lead Scientist at UCSF
- Joaquin Anguera, Ph.D.
The body of research I developed during my graduate and postdoctoral training focused on characterizing & augmenting aspects of cognitive control & skill acquisition using behavioral and neuroimaging technologies.
- in progress, not accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, San Francisco
- Study Type
- About 19 people participating
- Last Updated