Collection of Blood for Multiple Collaborative Studies
a study on HIV/AIDS
- for people ages 18 years and up (full criteria)
- Healthy Volunteers
- healthy people welcome
- at San Francisco, California
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Steven Deeks, M.D.
HIV, Observational, Pathogenesis, Immunology, Virology, Control, Healthy control, Men who have sex with men, HIV Positive
Lead Scientist at UCSF
- Steven Deeks, M.D.
Steven G. Deeks, MD, is a Professor of Medicine in Residence at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and a faculty member in the Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. He is an internationally recognized expert on HIV pathogenesis and treatment.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, San Francisco
- Study Type
- Expecting 2000 study participants
- Last Updated