[18F]FAraG PET Imaging for Analysis of Biodistribution in Cancer Patients Expected to Undergo Immunotherapy and/or Radiation Therapy
a study on Cancer, General Immunotherapy
- for people ages 18-65 (full criteria)
- at San Francisco, California
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Robert R Flavell, M.D., Ph.D.
Lead Scientist at UCSF
- Robert R Flavell, M.D., Ph.D.
Robert Flavell, MD, PhD, is the Chief of Molecular Imaging and Therapeutics Clinical Section in the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at the University of California, San Francisco. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College, and his PhD from the Rockefeller University as part of the Tri-Institutional MD PhD program.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- CellSight Technologies, Inc.
- Phase 1 research study
- Study Type
- Expecting 30 study participants
- Last Updated