This study is in progress, not accepting new patients
VIBRANT: VIB4920 for Active Lupus Nephritis
a study on Lupus
Lupus Nephritis, Mycophenolate mofetil, VIB4920, Nephritis
Lead Scientists at UCSF
- Maria Dall'Era, M.D.
- David Wofsy, M.D.
Dr. Wofsy received his undergraduate degree from Harvard (1968), his MD from the University of California, San Diego (1974), and his medical residency training and rheumatology fellowship training from the University of California, San Francisco. He joined the UCSF faculty in 1980. He currently Professor of Medicine and Microbiology/Immunology at UCSF.
- in progress, not accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation (DAIT)
- Phase 2 Lupus Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 74 study participants
- Last Updated