This study is in progress, not accepting new patients
Treg Modulation With CD28 and IL-6 Receptor Antagonists
a study on Kidney Transplant Transplants
- for people ages 18-70 (full criteria)
- at San Francisco, California and other locations
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Flavio Vincenti, M.D.Sindhu Chandran, M.D.
Living-Donor Kidney Transplant, Kidney Transplant Recipients, adult living-donor kidney transplant recipients, novel immunosuppressive (IS) therapy regimen, lulizumab pegol (BMS-931699), CD28 and IL-6 biologic blockade, CD28 and IL-6 receptor antagonists, T regulatory cells (Treg) modulation, Mycophenolic Acid, Prednisone, Methylprednisolone, Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate, Everolimus, Abatacept, Thymoglobulin, Antilymphocyte Serum, lulizumab pegol, antithymocyte globulin (rabbit), tocilizumab, belatacept, mycophenolate mofetil, lulizumab pegol + novel ISR
Lead Scientists at UCSF
- Flavio Vincenti, M.D.
Professor, Medicine, School of Medicine. Authored (or co-authored) 268 research publications
- Sindhu Chandran, M.D.
A transplant nephrologist with expertise in kidney and pancreas transplantation, Dr. Chandran earned her medical degree at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and completed her residency at the University of Arizona.
- in progress, not accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Clinical Trials in Organ Transplantation (CTOT)
- Phase 1/2 research study
- Study Type
- About 10 people participating
- Last Updated