REGN7075 in Combination With Cemiplimab in Adult Participants With Advanced Solid Tumors
a study on Solid Tumor
The primary objective of the study is: Dose Escalation: • To assess the safety and tolerability of a REGN7075 monotherapy lead-in and REGN7075 in combination with cemiplimab in patients with advanced solid tumors Dose Expansion: • To assess the preliminary efficacy of REGN7075 in combination with cemiplimab within selected advanced solid tumor-specific cohorts, as measured by objective response rate (ORR) per Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors version 1.1 (RECIST 1.1) and/or composite response criteria The secondary objectives of the study are: Dose Escalation: - To characterize the pharmacokinetics (PK) of REGN7075 alone and in combination with cemiplimab - To assess the preliminary efficacy of REGN7075 in combination with cemiplimab, as measured by ORR, overall survival (OS), progression free survival (PFS), duration of response (DOR), complete response (CR) rate, and disease control rate (DCR) per RECIST 1.1 and/or composite response criteria - To assess immunogenicity of REGN7075 and cemiplimab Dose Expansion: - To assess the preliminary efficacy of REGN7075 in combination with cemiplimab within selected advanced solid tumor-specific cohorts of patients as measured by OS, PFS, DOR, CR rate, and DCR per RECIST 1.1 and/or composite response criteria - To assess the safety and tolerability of REGN7075 in combination with cemiplimab - To characterize the PK of REGN7075 alone and in combination with cemiplimab - To assess immunogenicity to REGN7075 and cemiplimab
A Phase 1/2 Study of REGN7075 (EGFRxCD28 Costimulatory Bispecific Antibody) in Combination With Cemiplimab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Advanced Solid Tumors Variety of mixed advanced solid tumor types First in Human (FIH) Neoplasms Cemiplimab REGN7075
You can join if…
Open to people ages 18 years and up
- ≥18 years of age (≥20 years of age for patients enrolled in Japan)
- Has an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1
- Has histologically or cytologically confirmed cancer that meets criteria as defined in the protocol
- Expansion Cohorts only: Is anti-programmed cell death protein-1 (PD-1)/programmed cell death ligand-1 (PD-L1) naïve, defined as never having previously been treated with a drug that targets the PD-1
- Has at least 1 lesion that meets study criteria as defined in the protocol
- Willing to provide tumor tissue from newly obtained biopsy (at a minimum core biopsy) from a tumor site that has not been previously irradiated
- Has adequate organ and bone marrow function as defined in the protocol
- In the judgement of the investigator, has a life expectancy of at least 3 months
You CAN'T join if...
- Is currently participating in another study of a therapeutic agent
- Has participated in any study of an investigational agent or an investigational device within 4 weeks of the first administration of study drug as defined in the protocol
- Has received treatment with an approved systemic therapy within 4 weeks of the first administration of study drug or has not yet recovered (ie, grade 1 or baseline) from any acute toxicities
- Has received recent anti-epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) antibody therapy as defined in the protocol
- Has received radiation therapy or major surgery within 14 days of the first administration of study drug or has not recovered (ie, grade 1 or baseline) from adverse events
- Has received any previous systemic, non-immunomodulatory biologic therapy within 4 weeks of first administration of study drug.
- Has had prior anti-cancer immunotherapy within 5 half-lives prior to study drug as defined in the protocol
- Has second malignancy that is progressing or requires active treatment as defined in the protocol
- Has any condition requiring ongoing/continuous corticosteroid therapy (>10 mg prednisone/day or anti-inflammatory equivalent) within 1-2 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug as defined in the protocol
- . Has ongoing or recent (within 5 years) evidence of significant autoimmune disease or any other condition that required treatment with systemic immunosuppressive treatments as defined in the protocol
- . Has untreated or active primary brain tumor, CNS metastases, leptomeningeal disease, or spinal cord compression
- . Has encephalitis, meningitis, organic brain disease (eg, Parkinson's disease) or uncontrolled seizures within 1 year prior to the first dose of study drug
- . Has any ongoing inflammatory skin disease as defined in the protocol NOTE: Other protocol-defined Inclusion/ Exclusion Criteria apply
- The Regents of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
accepting new patients
San Francisco California 840011 United States
- Tennessee Oncology Sarah Cannon Research Institute
accepting new patients
Nashville Tennessee 37203 United States
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Phase 1/2 Solid Tumor Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 402 study participants
- Last Updated
Please contact me about this study
We will not share your information with anyone other than the team in charge of this study. Submitting your contact information does not obligate you to participate in research.
The study team should get back to you in a few business days.
You will also receive an email with next steps. Check your junk/spam folder if needed.
If you do not hear from the study team, please call 888-689-8273 and tell them you’re interested in study number NCT04626635.