Safety and Proof-of-Concept (POC) Study With AMT-130 in Adults With Early Manifest Huntington's Disease
a study on Huntington's Disease
- for people ages 25-65 (full criteria)
- at San Francisco, California and other locations
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Michael Geschwind, MD, Ph.D.
Huntington's Disease, Gene therapy, AAV (adeno-associated virus), serotype 5 AAV (adeno-associated virus), serotype 5, Viral vector, miHTT, muHTT, Huntington's Disease (HD), Huntington Disease, intra-striatal rAAV5-miHTT
Lead Scientist at UCSF
- Michael Geschwind, MD, Ph.D.
Dr. Geschwind received his M.D.and Ph.D. in neuroscience through the National Institutes of Health (NIH)-sponsored Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP) at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- UniQure Biopharma B.V.
- Phase 1/2 Huntington's Disease Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 44 study participants
- Last Updated